CasinoEuro is operated by BML Group Ltd, a company registered in Malta. The company reports to the Betsson Group. It is licensed by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission. The integrity of the games is confirmed by eCOGRA. Also, the site is awarded the Certificate of Trust by AskGamblers.
The site deals only with casino games, without sports betting, poker and other entertainment.
- large selection of games;
- extensive bonus program;
- high withdrawal limit (up to 50 000 euro daily);
- fast processing time (0-24 hours).
- the extensive list of forbidden countries;
- no loyalty program;
- limit for the maximum bet with an active bonus.
The CasinoEuro website supports a compact design that looks good on your mobile and computer. At the top, there’s just the menu button, login/registration, help and language selection. The resource is available in 7 languages, including Finnish and Portuguese.
In the upper left page corner of, there is a menu called up by the button (picture of a magnifying glass). There are commands in it:
- Search Games by name;
- Login and Register Now;
- Games and Tournaments;
- Welcome Bonus and Promotions;
- Mobile Apps;
- Change Language;
Software incl game selection
CasinoEuro offers games from 15 manufacturers, including Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Thunderkick, Novomatic, Quickspin, Yggdrasil Gaming. The main page has a menu with categories:
- Recommended – games recommended by the casino operator;
- Slots – with subsections All Games, New, Exclusive, Jackpots. There is sorting by popularity, by alphabet and by the manufacturer;
- Jackpots – 140+ games, with sections All, New, Exclusive, with the same sorting;
- Live Casino – 45+ games;
- Daily Jackpots – 55+ slots;
- Table Games – 40+ online and live entertainment;
- Video Poker – 3 versions;
- Promotions – this includes promotions, bonuses and tournaments;
- Alphabetical Sorting;
- Search string by title.
At CasinoEuro it is allowed to deposit via 11 payment systems. These include bank cards, transfers and popular electronic systems: Entropay, Skrill, Sofortuberwaisung, PayPal, Trustly. The minimum deposit is 10 euros. Used for settlements of euros, dollars and four other European currencies.
Nine systems are allowed for output:
- Bank Wire Transfer;
The minimum limit for withdrawal is 10 euros (via bank transfer) and 20 euros via other systems. It is allowed to withdraw up to 50 000 euros per day.
Bonus&Promotions of CasinoEuro
CasinoEuro is an excellent big bonus program. The welcome bonus is 100% on your first deposit, up to 150 euros. The minimum deposit is 15 euros. You can take the bonus within 14 days after registration. Not all countries get a welcome bonus. The welcome bonus is not given to players of Russia, Ukraine, Great Britain, Japan, Israel (in total 15 countries).
The bonus is not given on deposits made through Skrill or Neteller. The wager is: x40 to the amount of gift money, and must be placed within five days after activation of the reward. There are wagering restrictions: a maximum of 6 euros in 1 round of play or 50 euro cents per line.
Other offers from CasinoEuro:
- Weekly Drops & Wins tournaments with a total prize pool of €1,500,000;
- Daily events such as the Piggy Riches Megaways™ with a prize pool of €20,000 in January 2020;
- a one-time bonus of 50% on deposit, up to 250 Euros. Available to all players;
- a choice of three options for a Sunday deposit: 10 euro, 50 free spins, 50% to deposit;
- the guaranteed daily jackpot on Red Tiger Gaming slots with an average prize of €4,500.
Also in the “Promo” section, there are detailed articles for newcomers to Casino School: how to work with Frispinov, which game has the best chances, etc. The CasinoEuro blog offers tutorials, winner stories, game tips, casino news and the like.
Reputation and trustworthiness of CasinoEuro
Players note the vast selection of CasinoEuro games and good support work. Funds are withdrawn quickly. Not everyone is satisfied that there is no loyalty program. There are comments on lousy page design. In general, online casinos have an excellent reputation.
The CasinoEuro website has a Help Centre with answers to most frequent questions: registration, verification, payments, and so on. If no solution is found, you can contact support through:
- live chat;
- phone call (call back on order).
To do this, you need to click the Help button at the top of the site. There are appropriate contacts are placed.
CasinoEuro is a gambling site with a good reputation, a wide range of games, convenient payment systems. Let there be no loyalty program, but the bonuses are quite attractive.